The unique opportunity to find new markets for your company!
The exhibition presents you with unique opportunities to find new markets for industry companies.
- Find new partners by expanding your customer base and strengthen your position,
- Get direct contacts of the largest purchasers from the Russian Federation and the near abroad,
- Submit new products, services and technologies to your target audience,
- Hold meetings with representatives of the water industry on the same site.
ECWATECH is visited by specialists from Russia and the near and far abroad.
Visitors to the exhibition are a wide range of public utilities specialists, state, regional and municipal authorities, research, design, educational, public organisations, technology developers, manufacturers of equipment, products and services for the sector, investment companies, specialists from various industries, transport , construction, energy and agriculture.
Take advantage of all the benefits - solve your business goals in 3 days!
Book a stand
EcwaTech was visited by specialists from Russia, the near and far abroad.
ECWATECH visitors are:
- Authorities: administrations of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Embassies of Austria, Great Britain, Sweden, Switzerland and other
- Utilities: waterworks of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and 25+ water utilities of major cities, Mosvodostok
- Mining companies: GAZPROM, LukOil, Transneft, Rosneft
- Transport: Airports Domodedovo, Sheremetyevo; Russian Railways
- Energy: RusHydro, hydroelectric power plants, MOEK
- Food industry: Mars, Udarnitsa, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Baltica
- Industry: fertilizers (Akron), metallurgy (Severstal, NLMK), perfumes and cosmetics (L’Oreal), pulp and paper mill (Ilim)
- Trading networks: Magnet, IKEA, Perekrestok
- Investments: Sberbank, VTB.
Official National Pavilions
Do not miss an exceptional chance to register for the largest Russian water supply and water disposal exhibition!
Advertising and Sponsorship
We bring to your attention a set of tools for promoting your products and services that work on the effectiveness of your business: before, during and after the show!
Your target audience is the ECWATECH audience:
- 20,000+ unique visitors to the ECWATECH website per month;
- 10,000+ professional visitors to the exhibition from Russia and the near and far abroad.
Increase the effectiveness of your participation:
- get the maximum coverage of your target audience;
- use the marketing budget on the site, where more than 80% of market players are concentrated;
- become more noticeable among the 500 other exhibitors;
- strengthen your position and increase your brand awareness for potential customers.
Dear exhibitors, thank you for choosing ECWATECH!
Please pay an extra attention to the important stages of preparing to the exhibition, as well as marketing opportunities to promote your brand.
1. Complete your company profile
Complete the company profile as detailed as possible – the information will instantly appear at the exhibitor directory - one of the top-visited website pages and other online services promoted through visitor audience:
- Recommended stands to learn more about in visitor registration form,
- Customized lists of matching stands for visitors on their entry tickets and badges
- Matchmaking emails with the list to send individually to registered visitor database,
- Directory in Reed Click mobile app,
- Look-a-like exhibitors on every exhibitor’s page in website directory.
We actively contribute to media relations, so the information is being used in our press activities – news for the website and media releases.
2. Register your staff and learn operations
Make sure you’ve learned about all the organizational materials and regulations – you can find all details on the single webpage. Please pay attention that details may vary, so look through it even if you've already exhibited or read it previously.
Don't hesitate to share that with your on-stand team – this will help to avoid misunderstanding during the show and plan operations correctly.
Please feel free to use marketing materials of the show – it’s for you to work with your existing customer loyalty. With the show’s brand elements available via the link, you will easily invite your current and potential audience to join your on-stand activities, as well as highlight your participation in the market’s key event.
Benefit from using the show brand as honorable exhibitor!
3. Get valuable business information with Reed Click app
- Make your business data-driven! With the Reed Click app, you can scan the badges of your stand’s visitors to accumulate all statistics about them as nice-looking graphs by key attributes.
- Manage your team even if you're not onsite – see online statistics on their daily (or even hourly!) activity.
- Explore your competitors and market trends – full show directory together with interactive floorplan and onsite business program are always at your hand to get the most from the show.
- Human resources management attributes are integrated into the service – nice souvenirs await for your winners!
- As a part of Reed Click community, your company becomes a participant in the competition for the Best Stand ranking on the key industry event.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Hotels and Accommodation
Hotels and Accommodation
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com
How to get to ECWATECH
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.