Italian Trade Agency supports an Official Italian Pavilion
Feb 04, 2020
Do not miss an exceptional chance to register for the largest Russian water supply and water disposal exhibition - ECWATECH-2020!
After their first successful presence in 2018, the Italian Trade Agency (ICE) will support an OFFICIAL ITALIAN PAVILION again in 2020. All Italian SMEs can apply for funds and take part to the pavilion.
Catch the opportunity to create your own business in Russia by participating in the biggest and most unique exhibition for water management!
- Russia has massive infrastructural needs in water sector, making it a very attractive export market
- Russia’s economic freedom score is 58.9, making its economy the 98th freest in the 2019 Index
- The estimated annual turnover of the water industry is 5 billion euros
- Outdated water supply and sanitation systems that need to be repaired
- Lack of technology and equipment in Russia
- Russia launched the Federal Project Clean Water that has to provide high-quality drinking water from centralised water supply systems. The project designed for 7 years and is estimated at 245 billion euros
- Get direct contacts from major buyers from Russia and the CIS countries!
- Get to know the owners and top management of your potential customers in person!
- FIND new partners and expand your customer base!
Why exhibit with ICE?
By participating with ICE each SME will benefit of:
- important reduction of costs
- a comprehensive package (turnkey booth + additional services + assistance)
- improved visibility
- a TOP location inside the exhibiting hall
Italian SMEs can choose 9 sq.m stand or multiple sizes. Booths are limited and they will be assigned on first come first serve basis.
The deadline to apply for the pavilion is the 27th of March 2020.
NEWS 2020: up to 5 Italian Start-up can exhibit free of charge with a desk