Endress+Hauser Seminar "Continuous Control of the Basic Physical and Analytical Parameters in Water and Wastewater Systems"
The seminar will show the technical characteristics and advantages of Endress + Hauser instrumentation for water industry.
The seminar is targeted at specialists of design and engineering companies, water utilities, water and wastewater treatment plants.
Dates: September 9, 2020 (Wed), 10:00-13:00
Venue: Crocus Expo, pavilion 2, conference hall К
Entrance: free, pre-registration is required
Contact: Valeriya Zhukova
Our application consultants will provide you with the comprehensive overview of the latest and proven products and solutions, and will answer your questions on the following:
- Selection criteria for water, wastewater, reagent and air flow meters in aeration pipes
- Reduction of operating costs through Heartbeat simulation verification and continuous self-diagnostics
- Quality chemical analysis of liquids: basic analytical parameters (pH, dissolved oxygen, turbidity, nitrates, nitrites, ammonium, phosphates, COD, etc.), in-line analyzers and sampling systems
- Automated water and wastewater quality control stations
- Advanced non-contact radar for level measurement - simple and convenient
- Success stories: application of devices and measuring systems at sewage pumping stations and water and wastewater treatment systems; Endress+Hauser specifics in water and wastewater industry
To participate in the conference
Add this to your in-app agenda - browse directory and customize the show
Benefit from breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.