#ECWATECHCONF Session "Design and operation of sewage treatment plants taking into account the existing requirements for the quality of treated water. Current issues, problems and their solutions"
September 7 at Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2
About the event
The session will be held within the framework of the 5th Conference "Water supply and sanitation of settlements and industrial enterprises: effective solutions and technologies".
Date: September 7, 2021
Venue: Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Conference Hall L
Questions for discussion:
- Problems of legal regulation of wastewater discharge and their solutions.
- Problems achieving stable quality of purified water and their solutions.
- Problems in the design of sewage treatment plants and their solutions
- The latest implemented wastewater treatment technologies
- Modern equipment for improving the efficiency of sewage treatment plants
- Methods of treatment and disposal of sewage sludge in modern conditions.
Attend the event
Listeners of the event:
- Managers and specialists of water supply and sewerage enterprises and industry
- Managers and specialists of environmental and legal services of enterprises
- Specialists of research, design, and educational organizations,
- Technology Developers
Add this to your in-app agenda - browse directory and customize the show
Benefit from breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.