Up-to-date overview of the industry
The leaders of the sector will get together for 3 days to present you the edge technologies and solutions for water management.
Visit ECWATECH-2018 to:
- learn the Russian market from the inside;
- see the objective view of water sector;
- get truthful information about the latest tendencies and perspectives of development of the market and to avoid mistakes.
The situation changes quickly, keep the track of events! Online services at ECWATECH will allow you to quickly access the most important information at the exhibition!
September 8 (Tue): 10:00 — 18:00
September 9 (Wed): 10:00 — 18:00
September 10 (Thu): 10:00 — 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Halls 5, 6, 7, 8
To visit the exhibition, you must register and get a personal ticket.
Trade Fair visiting is free of charge
To get your pass (badge) you must register for a visit by filling out a form.
Registration for the visit will open in March 2020.
Leave your application and you will be the first to know about the start of registration!
Do not miss the leading event of the water sector of Russia - ECWATECH 2020!
Benefit from mobile app: 24/7 at your service
Enjoy breakthrough tech - use Reed Click, the official show's app - before, during and after the event!
- Fill up your personal agenda with stands and events of your interest - the entire show's content is in the app,
- Enjoy personalized matchmaking recommendations based on your profile - Reed Click runs with artificial intelligence,
- Scan on-stand badges and event barcodes - get your show days summary when the door closed,
- Get involved into your in-app upgrades - the more you use the app the nicer your gift from the Organiser.
Free app is available in English and Russian for smartphones and tablets based on iOS and Android.
Enjoy artificial intelligence to generate your to-dos
When getting your visitor badge, you setup your personal matchmaking based on your registered profile. The companies in the list are selected automatically and non-commercially – our priority is to provide the best business opportunity for our audiences to meet with exhibitors of their interest. For you to find your best matches, you’ll see the list at the following steps of your experience:
- Being registered, you’ll see your list immediately in the registration’s confirmation webpage,
- It will be placed directly to your badge or ticket to keep it onsite,
- During pre-show campaign you’ll get your list delivered via email to adjust your show agenda,
- In the Reed Click app after paring your Reed Click account with your badge or ticket – use it to build the best agenda at any convenient time,
- And post-show email to be sent for you to continue your business with those who haven’t been visited during show days.
Reveal on-stand innovations displayed at any time
Can’t wait to see on-stand products and novelties? Look through online directories filled with all the exhibiting companies, their products and technologies. Directories are synchronized with other high-tech tools, so you’ll find it connected with the following services to maximize your experience:
- Exhibitor directory on the website,
- Reed Click app where you’ll discover every stand’s location on the floorplan, you will also enjoy planning your show visiting in the app’s user-friendly interface,
- You personal matchmaking list sent by the email to you also consists of the links to website directory to learn more about every company that fits you interest.
Hotels and Accommodation
Hotels and Accommodation
There are more than 1,000 hotels in Moscow. In terms of location, it is best to choose a hotel in the city center or closer to subway stations.
Prices for a room start from 2000 rubles per night. It is convenient to choose and book a room according to your goals and budget on Booking.com
How to get to ECWATECH
The fastest way to get around the city during the day is subway. The stations, many of which are objects of architectural heritage, operate from 5:35 a.m. until 01:00 a.m. The developed network of Moscow subway lines is an optimal opportunity to get to any place in the city, avoiding traffic jams.
To use a taxi, you need to install the appropriate mobile application, attaching a bank card and a phone number in the application. The trip can be paid in cash or by credit card, attaching to the account in the application.
Show days and Venue
September 08 (Tue): 10:00 - 18:00
September 09 (Wed): 10:00 - 18:00
September 10 (Thu): 10:00 - 17:00
Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Halls 5, 6, 7, 8.
By public transport:
Myakinino metro station (Line 3), exit 2.
Intersection of Moscow City Ring Road (inner side, 66 km) and Volokolamskoe Highway. The territory has free underground and surface parking.